Paragon Crest is the newest community built on the outskirts of Paradise Valley and just blocks from Henderson proper. Conveniently situated in a well-established neighborhood that is within 2-miles of the Interstate 515, 2.5 miles of the Harry Reid International Airport, and has easy access to shopping, dining, and a multitude of recreational activities.
PARKS, HIKING, & RECREATIONS
Within a few miles of Paragon Crest, there are many parks, recreational areas, hiking, and biking trails for you and your family’s enjoyment.
- Whitney Mesa Nature Preserve is a 1-mile trail featuring unique geologic formations, an active stream, and diverse flora and fauna.
- Whitney Mesa Recreation Area is a 20-acre park that includes picnic and barbecue areas, a BMX course, day camp, playground, and walking trails. Basketball, pickleball, and tennis courts are available.
- Golf courses within just five miles are the Wildhorse Golf Club, Las Vegas National Golf Course, and Stallion Mountain Golf Club.
- Clark County Wetlands Park and Nature Preserve is 210-acres offering wildlife habitat, bird-watching, paved and unpaved walking trails, paved and unpaved bike trails, and an outdoor classroom for scientific studies and educational programs for all ages.
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center offers a collection of programs and classes, as well as a fitness center, gymnasium, and racquetball/wallyball courts.
- Whitney Ranch Activity and Indoor Pool is open year-round for recreational and competitive swimming enjoyment. It features 10 competitive lanes, a shallow water instructional area, and hosts a wide array of classes, events, and workshops.
- Sunset Park, the crown jewel of parks in Clark County, includes 214 developed acres of recreational space. The park includes playgrounds, splash pad, picnic areas, and open turf play areas. This oasis in the desert offers something for everyone including baseball/softball fields, tennis, pickleball, volleyball, and basketball courts, a full disc golf course, dog park, and walking/jogging/biking trails. Fish for free (with a fishing license) at the 14-surface acre Sunset Park Lake.
SHOPPING & DINING
- Galleria at Sunset boasts over 100 stores, as well as dining options for any occasion. (3.6 miles)
- Whitney Ranch Shopping Center and Stephanie Street Shopping Center are two sizable strip malls with nationally popular tenants, chain restaurants, and local businesses. (3 miles)
- Town Square is a 100-acre, open-air complex featuring 22 buildings detailing a collage of Old World and contemporary architectural styles with over 115 stores and restaurants, and an 18-screen movie theater. (6 miles)
- There are eight grocery stores located within a 2-mile radius.
- Dining options are plentiful and offer cuisine for every palette from casual to sit-down dining.
OTHER ACTIVITIES & AMENITIES
Look how close Paragon Crest is to:
- Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden – 1.8 miles
- Harry Reid International Airport – 2.5 miles
- Cowabunga Bay Water Park – 4 miles
- The University of Nevada, Las Vegas campus – 4 miles
- T-Mobile Arena, home of the Vegas Golden Knights ice hockey team – 6 miles
- Allegiant Stadium, home of the Las Vegas Raiders football team – 7 miles
- The neon-soaked Las Vegas Strip, the heart of Las Vegas with vast hotels, every type of dining experience, and performance venues for music, comedy, and circus-style acts – 7 miles
For More Information
Fill out the form below for more information or to reserve your home in Paragon Crest.